Martini tasting sampler. still offered?

Kim

I remember enjoying the martini tasting which consisted of a variety of 6 different sample size martinis. It was a great way to start the night! Does anyone know if this is still offered and on which particular nights? I can't remember how much it cost either. Thanks for any help!

I remember enjoying the martini tasting which consisted of a variety of 6 different sample size martinis. It was a great way to start the night! Does anyone know if this is still offered and on which particular nights? I can't remember how much it cost either. Thanks for any help!
It was definitely done on Princess but as a (free) daytime activity. I went on both of my LA > HI > LA cruises but those were several years ago. Don't remember it being on a CD's activities in recent years.

I don't think it is something they offer in Princess in the bars as I would have partaken. I'm a martini girl. I really don't ever remember seeing this.

However, Princess does have a martini demonstration one day of the cruise in the atrium. They have had it on my last couple of cruises. They pick people from the audience to sample what they are making. But, definitelym not a martini sampler menu, per se.

We love to go to the martini demonstrations, but never seen them give out small samples to everyone. The only people that got them were the ones that volunteered to shake the shakers and they got the full drink. There are so many people that attend it would be difficult to hand them out to everyone there. Now I did go to a Tequila demonstration where they had little tastes already poured for everyone attending in the atrium. That was on the Sapphire to Mexico.

I know we had the martini samplers on Celebrity. They were good and fun to try. But I haven't seen them on Princess either. Like Chloedmom, I love martinis and would have definitely partaken in this.

On the Coral this summer we went to a really cool vodka tasting. It was free and sponsored by an alaskan vodka distillery. We got lots of thimble sized samples and I had a pretty good buzz by the end of the demos. They gave away door prizes - bottles of vodka- and gave away all the drinks they made. We really enjoyed it- it was on the Patter and was held in the Wheelhouse bar.

Archived