Fun Ship 2.0 upgrades video - Just back from Liberty

Manatee Mom

The trip to the ER was the best. You even had ketchup on him. How funny!

If it wasnt for the great timing filming La Cheapo at the dock and accidentially getting a pirate ship firing it's fake cannon, the last 3 min of the video never would have happened. It gave my DH a great excuse to occupy his last sea day with "activities" and decide if the blood should be Guy's barbeque sauce or Ketchup. Not shure which he selected :-)

Everything about your video was great! ...... in fact so great that I took the time to watch all your other video's. Thanks for the laughs and sharing your family with us. Carnival should put you and your family in one of their commercials.

One of the best reviews that I've watch ..... now more then ever excited about our cruise on the Liberty this summer.

OceanDreams

Everything about your video was great! ...... in fact so great that I took the time to watch all your other video's. Thanks for the laughs and sharing your family with us. Carnival should put you and your family in one of their commercials.

One of the best reviews that I've watch ..... now more then ever excited about our cruise on the Liberty this summer.

OceanDreams

Thanks for the great feedback! I think your idea is great. Or at a minimum maybe the cruise critic moderators can move my DH's video to the member video on the home page! :-) La Cheapo deserves his 15 seconds of fame..

Thanks for the great feedback! I think your idea is great. Or at a minimum maybe the cruise critic moderators can move my DH's video to the member video on the home page! :-) La Cheapo deserves his 15 seconds of fame..

He needs more then 15 minutes of fame.....at least 30 minutes.

I wonder if Carnival has a contest for the best video? Hey John Heard or someone at Carnival ..... if you are listen.....watch the video.

OceanDreams

He needs more then 15 minutes of fame.....at least 30 minutes.

I wonder if Carnival has a contest for the best video? Hey John Heard or someone at Carnival ..... if you are listen.....watch the video.

OceanDreams

Yeah! :-)

Nice video!

I've been looking everywhere to see if Liberty got upgraded pools and cannot find it. The Carnival guy told me they had "resort" pools. Can anyone verify? I am thinking about booking and would like a ship with a nicer pool.

Nice video!

I've been looking everywhere to see if Liberty got upgraded pools and cannot find it. The Carnival guy told me they had "resort" pools. Can anyone verify? I am thinking about booking and would like a ship with a nicer pool.

All Carnival ships have "Resort style" pools, whatever that means:)... Probably just to say that it is larger than a backyard pool. Here is a review I found with many great pictures of Liberty 2.0

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1541131&highlight=liberty+pictures

All Carnival ships have "Resort style" pools, whatever that means:)... Probably just to say that it is larger than a backyard pool. Here is a review I found with many great pictures of Liberty 2.0

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1541131&highlight=liberty+pictures

Thanks for the link - those were great pics. Not what I was hoping for in the pool section, but for such a great deal on the cruise and great ports we might book it anyway. :)

Thanks for the link - those were great pics. Not what I was hoping for in the pool section, but for such a great deal on the cruise and great ports we might book it anyway. :)

I agree that carnival really needs to re-design the pool areas on Conquest class ships to be more resort like. A few fake palm trees and some other minor changes could do the trick. Still a good layout. Keep in Mind the liberty also moved the hot tubs towards the front of the area instead of blocking the middle of lido deck. That change a few years ago was nice.

Archived