From Airport to NOLA Port....

wnwr12

Can anyone tell us how they got from Airport to the port at NOLA? I'm assuming that they have Taxi's but just checkings, as I don't want to get caught in a bind at the airport. We're sailing on the Voyager, 1/21/12.:)

Taxis are the easiest and cheapest way unless you are traveling solo. $33 for 2 or $14/pp for 3 or more set rate for a taxi. It is also the same rate if you are traveling to a hotel downtown with a then $7/pp fare to the port (again, set).

Taxis are the easiest and cheapest way unless you are traveling solo. $33 for 2 or $14/pp for 3 or more set rate for a taxi. It is also the same rate if you are traveling to a hotel downtown with a then $7/pp fare to the port (again, set).

Thank you so much that is extremely helpful. We are at Quality Inn on O'Keef and I though it would be $25 to the port. Do you know how much it will cost approx from the port to the Comfort Suites by the airport? Is it a set rate coming from the port as well? Oh and is it with a specific company or is there one you would recommend?

Thank you so much that is extremely helpful. We are at Quality Inn on O'Keef and I though it would be $25 to the port. Do you know how much it will cost approx from the port to the Comfort Suites by the airport? Is it a set rate coming from the port as well? Oh and is it with a specific company or is there one you would recommend?

All the taxis follow the same rules with regard to fixed rates between downtown and the airport. So your trip to the Comfort Suites should qualify as going to the airport.

Archived