Summit Aqua Class Room Location???

Beachgirlohio

Room: Our room is 9074. I know pool deck is above us but that is where most of the new aqua class rooms are located. Other option is to do the Sunrise deck but the rooms are not central to the ship and I am nervous to get sea sick. Should we be doing Aqua class or just upgrade to a Sky Suite? We liked Aqua for Blu. THANKS!!!

Room: Our room is 9074. I know pool deck is above us but that is where most of the new aqua class rooms are located. Other option is to do the Sunrise deck but the rooms are not central to the ship and I am nervous to get sea sick. Should we be doing Aqua class or just upgrade to a Sky Suite? We liked Aqua for Blu. THANKS!!!

We are having the same dilemma. I wouldn't choose the Sunrise Deck because the cabins overlook a bar, which would be noisy also. The suites are so much more expensive. I'm hoping the costs will come down before our sailing. When is your cruise? Also, you should know that if you are in a suite you can request to eat at Blu on a daily basis for $5 pp. If space is available, you will be allowed in, but, of course, there's no guarantee.

We are in cabin 9080 3/31/12 when are u sailing? I am worried anout noise too! You pay all this money for a better room and all the perks you would think they would put the rooms in a better location! I will not be happy if i don't get rest on this vacation!

We are in cabin 9080 3/31/12 when are u sailing? I am worried anout noise too! You pay all this money for a better room and all the perks you would think they would put the rooms in a better location! I will not be happy if i don't get rest on this vacation!

You are paying "all this money" for Blu not cabin location. That is why we prefer Concierge Class.

Will the window less "Persian Garden" with single curved bench seat & single bench for foot rest that is on Millie (M-Class) be replaced for relaxing individual loungers like those on Equinox (S-Class) when Summit is solticized?

If you are looking forward to relaxing, it's good to know if the Persian Garden will be reconfigured as it's part of your AquaClass experience.

Marisela

Will the window less "Persian Garden" with single curved bench seat & single bench for foot rest that is on Millie (M-Class) be replaced for relaxing individual loungers like those on Equinox (S-Class) when Summit is solticized?

If you are looking forward to relaxing, it's good to know if the Persian Garden will be reconfigured as it's part of your AquaClass experience.

Marisela

We just booked 9105 for April, 2013 and I was wondering the same thing- cabin location..., but, on the other hand- lots of different suites are on the same deck- mid ship.

Must be OK. We had C room, deck 9, mid ship on Connie, and we have not heard any noise from the pool deck. I wish they will redesign Persian Garden like on S ships. I absolutely loved it. Cannot wait for the final results. Suspends is killing me.

We just booked the Summit/Aqua and determined we will just have to bring ear plugs! From deck plans it looks like we are under the oceanview cafe. We are early risers, so hope it won't be too loud.

We have never sailed the m class and were curious if the partitians between balconies can be opened? Also wondering if the showers will have curtains or doors ?

We've sailed m class ships a number of times. From what I recall they do not permit balcony partitions to open and I think there were curtains in the shower, both b4 refurbishment.

Regarding a class cabins on deck 9, they were c1 and c2 class b4 changing to Aqua class so they must be pretty good (they are larger than regular balcony cabins). there have been mixed comments on the deck 9 cabins since inception, but they still proved popular. We've book 9101 on an Alaska cruise next summer. We don't expect alot of noise since pool use will be less in Alaska than the Caribbean.

Archived