I will never cruise with Carnival again, and here's why...

kingpinJK

i'd be damned if i voluntarily wrote a review on a message board and had to prove my experience with back ups and exhibits a to z.

don't believe the op? that's fine.

need to discredit him or her because it didn't happen to you? yeah, ok.

well, you DO understand that i'm an agent of the Royal Norwegian Carribean Illuminati Cruise industrial corporate complex machine, and i'm here on a mission to ensure that Carnival Cruise lines is slandered in a way where noone will want to cruise with them again!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

200px-Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

well, you DO understand that i'm an agent of the Royal Norwegian Carribean Illuminati Cruise industrial corporate complex machine, and i'm here on a mission to ensure that Carnival Cruise lines is slandered in a way where noone will want to cruise with them again!!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL!

Okay, you now owe me a cup of coffee.... for the one that just came out of my nose.

You're not supposed to have a sense of humor about it, demit!

;)

Sorry you had such a bad experience. And really what some of these people are saying to you in response to your experience is uncalled for, classless, and disgusting. The good thing is there are so many other cruise lines that'll you will be able to find one that will hopefully let you forget the terrible experience you had with Carnival. I never ruled out sailing with Carnival but I am now based on the reaction you've gotten from their fans because of your bad experience. Appearantly it is illegal to say anything bad about Carnival and so if anyone does have legitimate concerns and/or complaints like you they're gonna incur the wrath of those who feel Carnival can never do anything wrong. No thanks, I don't need that

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You succeeded :D

OK everyone 15 pages, 302 posts.

Enough is enough, can someone please make

this go away. ;) :D

Don't worry I am sure by next week there

will be another thread about this.....:rolleyes::cool:

Cripes, most roll calls are not this long..

Sorry you had such a bad experience. And really what some of these people are saying to you in response to your experience is uncalled for, classless, and disgusting. The good thing is there are so many other cruise lines that'll you will be able to find one that will hopefully let you forget the terrible experience you had with Carnival. I never ruled out sailing with Carnival but I am now based on the reaction you've gotten from their fans because of your bad experience. Appearantly it is illegal to say anything bad about Carnival and so if anyone does have legitimate concerns and/or complaints like you they're gonna incur the wrath of those who feel Carnival can never do anything wrong. No thanks, I don't need that

Remember, the Cruise Critic population represents a very small percentage of the cruising public. I personally wouldn't base my decision to cruise with a company based on a vocal few on an Internet site.

Remember, the Cruise Critic population represents a very small percentage of the cruising public. I personally wouldn't base my decision to cruise with a company based on a vocal few on an Internet site.

Good point.... I'm sure they don't represent everyone that cruises with Carnival. I guess it's just frustrating to see how someone can get attacked and berated like that for expressing that they did not enjoy a particular cruise.

Good point.... I'm sure they don't represent everyone that cruises with Carnival. I guess it's just frustrating to see how someone can get attacked and berated like that for expressing that they did not enjoy a particular cruise.

It is frustrating, and disheartening..... and unfortunately, it happens on all the cruise boards. Carnival fanatics just seem to be uglier about it.

The good news is.... 99% of them, you will never meet and the 1% you might happen to run into would never dare speak like that to some one's face. Cruise for what/where/when makes you happy and don't worry about the rest of us. ;):D

Cut your hair, shave the beard, get off the ship, wipe that meancing look of your face.........only kidding Kingpin.....great pic for the avatar, sorry you didn't have a good trip but don't sour on Carnival for 1 out of 4 cruises being bad, even ships have off days/trips.

Enjoy your next cruise on whichever line you decide to go.

Cut your hair, shave the beard, get off the ship, wipe that meancing look of your face.........only kidding Kingpin.....great pic for the avatar, sorry you didn't have a good trip but don't sour on Carnival for 1 out of 4 cruises being bad, even ships have off days/trips.

Enjoy your next cruise on whichever line you decide to go.

Do you think he'd look like this if he did;)?

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

LMAO..he is knid of opposite from your avatar...you could change them so folks can..."belly up" to your opinions page of the week and know just who they are dealing with...i like your avatar too..only my ears are pierced..one hole each, may or may not get a tatto on my ankle...starting to play with it...so guess i will fit with all moderste comebacks..LOL..Sarah

ship was a dump, it didn't look any nicer than a trashy hotel...

pulled the sheets off the bed to inspect the mattress only to find it old, dirty and ripped...

I really don't want it in a plastic cup that looks like the free ones that come in oatmeal boxes...

a dumpy ship full of what I would say trashy people...

all people who cruise Carnival is trashy...

it was full of trash...

OMG, this post makes me think of Carnival Cruise Lines.

What? Oh this is? Sorry, never mind.

Oh well, wonder if they'll have lanyards on sale today at Walmart.

LMAO..he is knid of opposite from your avatar...you could change them so folks can..."belly up" to your opinions page of the week and know just who they are dealing with...i like your avatar too..only my ears are pierced..one hole each, may or may not get a tatto on my ankle...starting to play with it...so guess i will fit with all moderste comebacks..LOL..Sarah

Well, my hair is a lot shorter now. That particular pic was taken 2 years ago for a metal LP i wrote, performed, and released independently.

I strongly doubt the OP's statement about the handful of "curly hairs". Probably just an employee of RCCL or NCL coming on this site to disparage CCL. Wouldn't be the first time or the last.

Why would you doubt that? I found a condom, and yes it looked used, on my balcony on my Valor cruise. Pretty gross indeed.

I have sailed both NCL and Carnival twice and never had problems you seemed to have. My last Carnival cruise out of Charleston in Dec. was very pleasant. I like the Carnival set dinning because you get the same waiter every night. If you have things they know you like or dislike, by the second or third night, they can anticipate it. For example, my wife has a shellfish allergy.

Our service was mostly prompt except when desert came around. I think this was because of the table next to us with a large family always showed up a 1/2 hr late and it seemed to through off the wait staff''s rhythm.

The Fantasy out of Charleston is an older ship but seemed very well maintained, while some things seemed dated, it was not annoying. I got a heck of a deal so I really can't complain.

On our earlier Carnival cruise, people who had balconies constantly complained about cigarette smoke. It was so bad they never used the balcony. I guess I am lucky that my wife gets seasick so we always get lower floor interior rooms (cheap), so we don't have to worry about the smokers on the balconies.

Maybe the OP should just cut his hair, remove the tatoos, and join the rest of the world! Nothing is going to make him happy...cruises...all inclusives...etc. Just my thoughts.

Those young whipper snappers !

May a recomend a double shot of geritol and a couple does of a strong laxative

Your use of screen name to troll by is an insult to a great man. :rolleyes:

You DO have options:

1) Don't read them

2) Suppress everyone's speech

3) Actually quote something that was said

4) MYOB

5) Relax

And I'm offended that you sir would take the name of one my favorite ducks as your screen name and pass judgment onto others.

And btw, who am I supposedly ... insulting?

20,000+ (22,559 to be exact)

Impressed! Nice life. How do you allocate potty-breaks?

:o

OP... Good or bad, I like reading complete reviews. Maybe you could finish your review rather than feel like you have to defend yourself or respond to everyone's comments.

Thank you. :)

I agree, and I also would like to hear the rest of KingpinJK's review. :)

Archived