Ship board account cut off and drinks package

canadagal

I did a search but couldn't find an answer. Going on Millie in February and it's been at least 10 years since I last cruised on Celebrity so I feel like a newbie to the line all over again. When will your shipboard account be shut down? The night before or the day of disembarkation? Also, is the drink package still good for purchases on disembarkation day in Cova Cafe etc.

Thanks,

Pat

I did a search but couldn't find an answer. Going on Millie in February and it's been at least 10 years since I last cruised on Celebrity so I feel like a newbie to the line all over again. When will your shipboard account be shut down? The night before or the day of disembarkation? Also, is the drink package still good for purchases on disembarkation day in Cova Cafe etc.

Thanks,

Pat

It's ok to use your account the last day. You might want to get a current print-out of your charges just before you leave.

Yep, drink package is good until you leave the ship. We had a couple of bloody marys before we left. Hope you enjoy your trip. Millie is fun!:cool:

Thanks guys for the information. Much appreciated! Idahobaker: sounds like a great way to end the trip but I might get one of those boozey coffees instead of the Bloody Mary to fortify me for the airport. LOL.

Pat

No sea pass charges were allowed on debarkation day on my 12/18 Infinity cruise. I don't understand why they do this? Seems like a lot of missed revenue. They could let people who have a credit card on file continue to charge items on the last morning.

Archived