Email address for dining request?

bravostar

Does Celebrity have an email address to place a request for a table for four only, such as the one RCCL has?

I believe this is the e-mail address: rcldining@rccl.com

By the way, RCCL is not a cruise line, it is the parent corporation that owns/operates a few cruise lines including Royal Caribbean International (RCI) and Celebrity. So an e-mail address ending in RCCL is not Royal Caribbean International (the cruise line) but is going to the company that owns/operates both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean International.

By the way, RCCL is not a cruise line, it is the parent corporation that owns/operates a few cruise lines including Royal Caribbean International (RCI) and Celebrity. So an e-mail address ending in RCCL is not Royal Caribbean International (the cruise line) but is going to the company that owns/operates both Celebrity and Royal Caribbean International.

Thanks,

That is the address I always used for our Royal Caribbean cruises. I did not realize you would use the same one for Celebrity ships.

Gonzo, thanks for the email connection. I sent a request for our February cruise and they responded within 30 minutes confirming that the request had been entered.

Archived