Does anyone have Dailies from Silhouette

SFfranks

I would also like to know if anyone has the dailies from the current 12 night Silhouette cruises out of Bayonne that they can post.

Would really love to see them!!!

Thanks.

I have the "dailies" from our Dec 12th sailing if robharper needs a hand ...

Sorry I've been away for a while ...

I have scanned all of the Celebrity Todays except for Dec 21st which robharper kindly did and Dec 23rd (I didn't realize until I arrived home that I had mistakenly grabbed a copy of the 23rd ... in German :o ).

I had to take a crash course on how to convert my scans to PDF format and then compress them so they could be uploaded to this board ... took some figuring out but I think I got it done - glad to know you can teach this old dog some new tricks

So here goes the upload ... labelled the PDF's as per their date so will take a few posts to get them all through ... hope this works

Dec 12th.pdf

Dec 13th.pdf

Dec 14th.pdf

Dec 15th.pdf

Dec 16th.pdf

Here are the Celebrity Todays "Dailies" for ...

• Dec 24th

... and a copy of the Celebrity Beverage Packages and Celebrity Wine & Dine Packages etc ... that were available on our Dec 12th cruise ...

Hope they are readable as was limited to file size upload ... there were also Featured Today inserts in each Daily but I did not scan those ...

If any of them did not turn out, let me know ... otherwise hope this helps :)

Dec 24th.pdf

Beverage and Wine and Dine Packages.pdf

Sorry I've been away for a while ...

I have scanned all of the Celebrity Todays except for Dec 21st which robharper kindly did and Dec 23rd (I didn't realize until I arrived home that I had mistakenly grabbed a copy of the 23rd ... in German :o ).

I had to take a crash course on how to convert my scans to PDF format and then compress them so they could be uploaded to this board ... took some figuring out but I think I got it done - glad to know you can teach this old dog some new tricks

So here goes the upload ... labelled the PDF's as per their date so will take a few posts to get them all through ... hope this works

Thank You Ever So Much!!

You're welcome everyone - I took a look at how one turned out on my iPad - looks pretty good on the small screen ... boy, I can go for a late-night Gelato from the Silhouette right now :)

Archived