RCI 2006 rates yet?

There are a few 3/4/5 night sailings listed thru June 2006 -- Majesty and Enchantment I think...

Only 7-night itinerary available right now is Freedom...

Spoke to C&A phone rep yesterday and he's now saying not to expect very many May 2006 and beyond sailings to be posted until June 2005. Said European sailings will take even longer to become available...

C&A reps know NOTHING and sometimes I think they purposely give out wrong info. Don't count on them.

Last year, bookings for Europe 2005 began April 2, 2004. Obviously, this year they are behind . . . maybe something to do with the Freedom of the Seas? I've heard EVERY type of speculation . . . only RCI/Celebrity execs know, I guess.

I hope all this waiting pays off . . .

I don't know if RC staff read this message board or not, but I hope they realize that some cruisers are leaving this line and cruising with others. I am planning a huge Family Reunion for July 2006. We would LOVE to cruise with RCL( as i have cruised them 3x and my parents are platinum members), but my distant family is becoming more and more frustrated. Unfortunely, some need to know dates and prices sooner than others.

I would LOVE to know what the hold up is!

I would LOVE to know what the hold up is!

I think they're trying to fill up the Freedom, so they're purposefully holding the other dates back. It's a mistake though: people who have their deposits ready and their dates chosen WILL go elsewhere.

I just called RCCL(regarding an upcoming cruise)........asked them about bookings (BESIDES Freedom) for next year..........all the rep would tell me,is sometime after April:cool: .....

Funny too,cause while on hold,they do a promotion for Freedom which according to the recording will do Eastern and Western!! I mentioned to the rep what it says and they know its wrong but have left it..........

I too think they are pushing the Freedom big time and thats why it is the only Caribbean cruise listed for most of 2006............

i am booked and got prices no problem--through RCCL and TA and online places. No problems at all. Prices did go up! We are spending much more this time going on RCCL. Made me go out and get a Visa card to at least get some onboard credits!

i am booked and got prices no problem--through RCCL and TA and online places. No problems at all. Prices did go up! We are spending much more this time going on RCCL. Made me go out and get a Visa card to at least get some onboard credits!

Booked for what dates?? Did they open up dates from July forward for 2006??

MTS

I am wondering about 2006 prices also. I e-mailed Royal Caribbean and asked when the prices would be available for Alaska and Europe. They e-mailed me back the next day and said they would check into this and get back to me with an answer. That was over a month ago and still no answer.

We are planning a Panama Cruise for Spring 2006. We wanted a repositioning cruise from Miami right up to Vancouver. After waiting and waiting for RCCL's schedule we put a deposit on a Celebrity cruise, but because of our delay in waiting for RCCL, cabin selection was limited. We wanted to cruise with friends who have put a deposit on a Princess cruise for which balcony cabins are almost sold out. I keep checking (almost daily) for schedule of the Radiance class ships after mid-April 2006 - and nothing. Grrrrr!

While I have been a loyal RCCL customer, this delay of getting schedules and prices has me looking elsewhere. Our cruising friends are Princess cruisers and I really think it is time for us to abandon RCCL's ship and try something new. I don't think I'm alone either.

I have the following webpage bookmarked & I check it everyday. Today, RCI added the dates for their summer 2006 Bahamas cruises. No prices & obviously same old Majesty and Sovereign itineraries.

Where's the rest?:confused:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/search/cruiseCalendar/home.do;jsessionid=0000e_nHnnNlSPt8SRZpTZQwOgf:v2krl5v8?cruiseCalMonth=4&cruiseCalYear=2006&x=26&y=10

Booked for what dates?? Did they open up dates from July forward for 2006??

MTS

I did a search on the poster...........seems they booked a Jan 06 cruise.............guess they didnt realize we are talking about spring 06 and forward................

Having booked our March 2006 cruise last year it would appear that it depends what dates are in the brochure appropriate to your cruise.

I called RCL on Tuesday regarding booking a post cruise stay in FLL and was told that they wont have details of these packages until the new brochure for cruises April 2006 >Jan 2007 comes out in June.So guess all of their cruises will be included in that brochure. I personally think that they should have some uniformity with the dates that they release their prices.

We had hoped to book another cruise with Costa for next winter Jan 2006 and their prices/brochure doesn't come out until Sept 2005, so have given up on it rather than leave it so long to make up our minds.

Hope you all get the info you need soon.

happycruzer

Archived