Carnival Imagination

bren51

My husband and I have always cruised with princess. This will be our first time on Carnival. We are cruising on Monday. Is there a dining room open like Princess has once you embark for lunch? How is the entertainment on Carnival.

My husband and I have always cruised with princess. This will be our first time on Carnival. We are cruising on Monday. Is there a dining room open like Princess has once you embark for lunch? How is the entertainment on Carnival.

We are on the Imagination Monday as well. Buffet Lunch on embarcation on Lido Deck. I actually like this size ship.

I do not have high expectations with this cruise since it was so inexpensive. It is a short cruise and I get to experience Carnival. I wanted to see Key West and this is one of the ports. Thanks everyone for your quick response to my question.

Id imagine this older ship is a step down, so dont go in with high expectations, but then you paid a whole lot less, so I figure you know that.

I completely agree. The cabins have been refurbished so the bathrooms are nice but the pool on the lido is old and generally just meh. Keep your expectations low and perhaps you will be pleasantly surprised. Having said that, you should make the best out of your ports of call!

I do not have high expectations with this cruise since it was so inexpensive. It is a short cruise and I get to experience Carnival. I wanted to see Key West and this is one of the ports. Thanks everyone for your quick response to my question.

If you guys want to relax in beautiful surroundings in Cozumel, I highly recommend Nachi Cocom. Gorgeous beach, peaceful and a nice break from the party scene.

Archived