roatancruiseexcursions.com Scuba diving

Stinkybaby

Hello,

I am going on a NCL cruise in March, and I want to go on a dive (I'm certified) and my boyfriend wants to come along and hang out on the boat (he's not a diver). roatancruiseexcursions.com said they would let him come along at the snorkler's rate, and the price is only $90 for a two tank dive (although they want to charge us $15 per person for transport, whatever). The only thing is, I don't really know about this place and I haven't heard of them. Has anyone booked with them before? I'm just worried about safety in a foreign country!

People come from all over the planet for the world class diving. Truly you have not a worry in the world when it comes to diving.

Mu guess would be Roatan Cruise Excursions sets things up but you would be diving with anyone of a number of dive operators, ask Roatan Cruise Excursions what dive company they are going to send you to, this way you can research them.

As another option. Bananarama has a very good reputation and they offer a dive package for cruise people.

http://www.bananaramadive.com/cruise-shippers/index.html#divepackages

by the by ~ Taxi prices are high, fuel is a truly scary price. :)

Archived