Gratuities

woodsy64

that's ok, golfadj jumped in to remind people about removing tips even though its off topic, this group of people cannot let it go.

Get over it already, if you dont want to tip, dont tip. people are tired of the excuses posted already.

When might you learn to read??

Show me one time golfadj said he wasn't going to tip. He prefers as does the guru, to tip in cash or adjust his tips as he sees fit.

I think it's you who is keeping this alive with rubbish like this.

When might you learn to read??

Show me one time golfadj said he wasn't going to tip. He prefers as does the guru, to tip in cash or adjust his tips as he sees fit.

I think it's you who is keeping this alive with rubbish like this.

Thank you.

However up to now we leave the autotips in place and add as deserved.

Going on the Valor next week and will discuss with DW what we will do on our way to the port.

My husband and I will be leaving on our second cruise in March. The last time and this time we paid gratuities in advance. From what I am reading on other posts I get the feeling we should tip more. Is there something we don't know?

only if you feel they do something more for you than their job.

just wait until you cruise, see what your service if, and open your wallet a little wider if you choose to.

or not.

Hopefully H28(he is a CC writer that will give you a zillion reasons/rationalization not to leave the daily grats/whatever you want to call them) will realize they writer is not asking if they should leave them, but how and when to pre-pay them.

all may rise.

where have i ever said not to tip the people that serve you, i.e, the wait staff and steward?

all may rise.

where have i ever said not to tip the people that serve you, i.e, the wait staff and steward?

Did not say that-this thread started talking about extra tipping, over the pre-paids and from what I thought I read, you do not believe in leaving the pre-paids on. sorry if I mis-understood you.

Can I still prepay the tips even though our cruise is paid off?

Where do I find this info on Carnival's website?

I would call Carnival (your PVP) if you used them and ask them to add it. If you used an outside agency I would call them and let them figure it out. I go through my PVP to add money to my On-Board account all the time.

I'm not sure if adding pre-tips is an option after making your initial reservation.

Hopefully H28(he is a CC writer that will give you a zillion reasons/rationalization not to leave the daily grats/whatever you want to call them) will realize they writer is not asking if they should leave them, but how and when to pre-pay them.

Did not say that-this thread started talking about extra tipping, over the pre-paids and from what I thought I read, you do not believe in leaving the pre-paids on. sorry if I mis-understood you.

i don't think i've ever posted what i give my service staff.

I would call Carnival (your PVP) if you used them and ask them to add it. If you used an outside agency I would call them and let them figure it out. I go through my PVP to add money to my On-Board account all the time.

I'm not sure if adding pre-tips is an option after making your initial reservation.

Thank you, finally someone who answered my questions.:D

I will call them today.:)

Thank you, finally someone who answered my questions.:D

I will call them today.:)

I have my cruise paid in full & plan to pre pay my gratuities in the next week or 2. When paying off my balance my PVP said just give him a call when I'm ready to pay the gratuities and he will take care of it. You should have no problem getting this done. Good Luck

Archived