Is there such a room ?

Maybe throw a life jacket over the side on the first night, see if you can get thrown in the brig. I picture bunk beds in there.

Sorry, old thread, I should let go.

Some 3-4 passenger rooms are bunk style setups, but I know that is not what you meant.

We too jwlane, stayed once on the lowest deck, in the forward most left cabin, next to the anchor chain. Good morning Coco Cay, as it were!

forward most left cabin,

Can't remember the deck, but it was portside. Had a porthole at the end of a 2-3 foot tube (outside cabin!), thru which we could see one of the tender winch cables when as it was being raised and lowered.

Guest OBAYbee
We stayed in one on the Norway in the early 90s. Right by the hydraulics for the tenders and close to the anchor chain. Can't remember if they charged us extra for that or not.

LOL!

I was on the SOS last may, I forget what floor we were on but I swear I saw a bunk bed in the room next to us. It was an outside cabin with an obstructed view (we got upgraded and didn't know until we got there and our key didn't work to our room). There were 4 people in the room and it looked very packed! I could have just been seeing things though!:confused:

Archived