Aqua Class coffee?

BKboomers

I know from research that the Aqua Class provides juices and teas in the room. From pictures I've seen it looks like an electric kettle in the room. Do they provide a coffee maker? My wife and I are both coffee lovers and were thinking about packing some pre-packaged coffees with our luggage

I know from research that the Aqua Class provides juices and teas in the room. From pictures I've seen it looks like an electric kettle in the room. Do they provide a coffee maker? My wife and I are both coffee lovers and were thinking about packing some pre-packaged coffees with our luggage

The pictures you saw were probably on the Eclipse when it is homeported in England. They place tea kettles on that ship only but remove them when the ship returns to North American. Celebrity does not provide coffee makers in the rooms and you are not permitted to bring any...

AQ gives you a carafe of iced tea and bottled water. No juice. Definitely a plus if you do not like the tap water in your cabin or to take ashore. Enjoy!

Do they provide the iced tea and bottled water every day without asking, or is this upon request? These are my two favorite beverages, and I could drink both all by myself!

Do they provide the iced tea and bottled water every day without asking, or is this upon request? These are my two favorite beverages, and I could drink both all by myself!

It was provided without asking. I seldom drank the tea, don't care for it much. I only had to ask for hot water in the evening once and that was there every evening for the rest of the trip. Oliver was an excellent steward, more like a butler than many of the butlers that I have heard about on the boards.

Hope to run into him again next month on the Sill but doubt I could get that lucky twice.

Archived