buckets of beer

Disneycruisers

Do you get a bucket with the bottles in it or do they pour the beer into the bucket? :eek:

Do you get the bucket to keep?

You get a bucket with the bottles in it.

You can keep it in your stateroom but they are plastic. Not the neat corona style stainless steel buckets.

If I remember correctly, not all ships have the buckets available??? I know on the Dream a couple of year's ago, they weren't offered. They did have them on the Miracle this past year. Maybe all ships now have them onboard??

Can anyone confirm?

Every ship and cruiseline I have been on have them. However they are not available at all bars. Lido deck and some have them in the sports bars.

I'm confused.. been a bar tender for the better part of 25 years during my life and have never seen a 16oz bottle of domestic beer.. are these made special for the cruise ships? Also, a little diappointed that NCL has 6 in a helmet (bucket) for the price of 5.. regular 12 oz bottles though.. where Carnival only offers 4. Is this why Carnival only has 4? Because of the bigger bottles?

I agree with you on the better deal on NCL. Princess does the same. You get a bucket of 6 for the price of 5. Carnival is more expensive. On Carnival you can still get some beers in the 12 oz and can be purchased by the bucket.

The 16 0z aluminum bottles are not made just for ships. We have them out here now in our bars and restaurants her in Califonia.

just curious..........an aluminum bottle? Aluminum would be a can and glass would be a bottle, right?

They're the same aluminum bottles you can get at sporting venues, etc. Shaped like a bottle, but not made of glass. They don't like anything glass on/around the lido.

I agree with you on the better deal on NCL. Princess does the same. You get a bucket of 6 for the price of 5. Carnival is more expensive. On Carnival you can still get some beers in the 12 oz and can be purchased by the bucket.

The 16 0z aluminum bottles are not made just for ships. We have them out here now in our bars and restaurants her in Califonia.

I think drink deals in general are better on NCL. Wish CCL had a happy hour like NCL does.

Archived