Photos of Ventura

cruiseanywhere2

Sharon: for some reason I had not realised you're Sharon Poole! I enjoyed the '175 years' book - have you seen the review I did?

I did Tom. Andrew sent me a link, but like you I hadn't put 2 and 2 together! Thanks for the kind comments. Did you see my Artania photos - Andrew and I had a visit on board last year.

Thank you both so much for your fantastic photos. The photos of Vencie, Dubrovnic and Korkola (Sp) brought back some lovely memories we have visited those ports and loved them all.

Ventura will be the largest ship we've ever sailed on and I have no sense of direction, I had to phone the bar from our cabin when we were on Oriana for husband to come and fetch me because I couldn't find it. Perhaps I ought to pack some pebbles like Hansel and Gretal :D

Thank you both so much for your fantastic photos. The photos of Vencie, Dubrovnic and Korkola (Sp) brought back some lovely memories we have visited those ports and loved them all.

Ventura will be the largest ship we've ever sailed on and I have no sense of direction, I had to phone the bar from our cabin when we were on Oriana for husband to come and fetch me because I couldn't find it. Perhaps I ought to pack some pebbles like Hansel and Gretal :D

Or a long ball of string :)

Archived