Any one been in Solstice cabin 6209

billy10

We were in 6210 on Solstice (same location, starboard instead of port side). I posted balcony photos on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1472047

As you can see there is a partial obstruction with the tender, but it's not bad, and you can still see the water. We loved the large balcony!

We had 6210 on Equinox - loved the oversized balcony and mid ship location. Booked the same room for November sailing on Eclipse.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
We are allocated this cabin when we sail on 23rd Dec from Sydney. We have a 13 year old son and Celebrity can't tell us how big the sofa bed is or if the view is obstructed or not. Any clues ? Any other comments re Concierge class ? Thanks.

Have you checked the S class sticky above? The sofabed is the same size as a twin bed. It does not fold out. There should not be any obstructions for deck 9 cabins. The obstructions on deck 6 are lifeboats. EM

Edited by Essiesmom

• 3 weeks later...
We were in 6210 on Solstice (same location, starboard instead of port side). I posted balcony photos on this thread:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1472047

As you can see there is a partial obstruction with the tender, but it's not bad, and you can still see the water. We loved the large balcony!

We were in 6204 similar cabin. The obstruction did not bother us in anyway. Most of the sightseeing is of on the distance with very little obstructed by the tender. If are worried and can afford to go up a deck do it. The obstruction did not dampen our spirits at all.

Does the smoke from deck five affect the cabin 6209?

If there are smokers on your cruise and they choose to smoke on deck 5, yes, you will be affected by the smoke wafting upwards.

We were in cabin 6210 and in 6240 before ... very little obstruction if any at all in my opinion. Others would state they are totally obstructed but I loved both of these cabins and would book either again in a heartbeat. I won't book above the smoking section, though so 6209 would be out of the question in my book. You just never know if you will be on a cruise with smokers or not so too risky in my book.