Booking through the Internet

yancycruiser

I have booked mine on-line and if I have had a question all I had to do was call their 800 number.

I got the name of a TA for July 2006 Crown Princess sailing (I asked someone on CC to email me the name), I called this person and still have not heard anything back. This was Monday morning... I guess I'm used to reaching someone whenever I want with the on-line booking site.

forget travelocity,priceline and so on,i justed booked online but with a cruise specialized TA and save almost $ 2500 compared to travelocity for 15 night hawaii balcony in 09/05 Island princess.oh and got $150 ship credit.

travel...,priceline etc want make money so they have higher prices same with airfare .

Berliner

forget travelocity,priceline and so on,i justed booked online but with a cruise specialized TA and save almost $ 2500 compared to travelocity for 15 night hawaii balcony in 09/05 Island princess.oh and got $150 ship credit.

travel...,priceline etc want make money so they have higher prices same with airfare .

Berliner

Can you email me your cruise speciailzed TA's name and number? You can send it to emailacct3@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

I booked our current Cruise (Car. Princess 6/18/05) directly with Princess. After I did , I found better prices elsewhere. I thought by booking direct, you got the best price. I guess thats wrong.

Also whenever Princess sends me something in the mail thats supposed to be a "special", the extras that are advertised are never available for one reason or another.

Archived