Got My Response...

Lessum

Got my response today finally about my price match after 10 long days...and they said no...doesn't make any sense...but tonight there was a tiny $5/pp drop and since we haven't made our final payment I called and they changed my balance due no problem. Too bad it wasn't that easy last time. Last time I called 3 times and no one helped me...and they were rude actually....Nice...huh? Well at least I saved $10 tonight...that's what...a drink and a half...lol!

The response made no sense- said it had to be within 48 hours of booking- but tonight was clearly not within 48 hrs of booking. Also the respnse said in the future I should call for price adjustments....which I had...THREE times and was told three times they couldn't help me. One person...my supposed PVP was even very rude to me and refused to even discuss it with me. And none of them mentioned completing that form online! I happened upon it myself...

The response made no sense- said it had to be within 48 hours of booking- but tonight was clearly not within 48 hrs of booking. Also the respnse said in the future I should call for price adjustments....which I had...THREE times and was told three times they couldn't help me. One person...my supposed PVP was even very rude to me and refused to even discuss it with me. And none of them mentioned completing that form online! I happened upon it myself...

Sounds like my "ex" PVP. *grumble grumble grumble*

I hate bad customer service.

He was horrible!!! After that experience i had my name taken off his list!

If I see a call from Miami I ignore it. It can only mean one of two things: my evil ex PVP bothering me or the upsell fairy. And the upsell fairy ALWAYS leaves a message in my experience. If it's important, I will call back. :)

I should have my name taken off my old PVPs list. I'm sick of getting her junk mail. LOL. I just would have to have to speak with her to do so, I'd probably pull my hair out before the conversation end.

Yuck.

If I see a call from Miami I ignore it. It can only mean one of two things: my evil ex PVP bothering me or the upsell fairy. And the upsell fairy ALWAYS leaves a message in my experience. If it's important, I will call back. :)

I should have my name taken off my old PVPs list. I'm sick of getting her junk mail. LOL. I just would have to have to speak with her to do so, I'd probably pull my hair out before the conversation end.

Yuck.

Actually, I was told to email donotmail@carnival.com In the email I specifically said I want my name removed from HIS list only but still want other Carnival emails with special offers. Seems to work..haven't gotten any calls or emails from him...:D

Sounds to me like there is a mix up. The form is only for ES and if they are telling you to call, then you must not be ES.

What rate did you book?

Doesn't sound like they booked ES, they didn't say. What is the av response time in your experience?

There is a 48 hour 110% Price Guarantee - if your fare for any booking drops within 48 hours of your booking, they will give you 110% of the fare difference - but this has to occur w/in 48 hours of booking.

(Only) if you are booked Early Saver specifically, then if you booked with Carnival/PVP you can send in a fare adjustment request, for same cruise ship/date/Category/#PAX.

If you are biooked Past Guest, Resident, 55+, Military.... if your fare drops before Final Payment Deadline then you can generally call and get your fare adjusted downward. After that you can call and maybe get an upgrade.

ken

Doesn't sound like they booked ES, they didn't say. What is the av response time in your experience?

Hi, we were discussing this on the rollcall about the price drop. I got my response and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was a total of 140.00 credit instead of 50.00 that I thought it was. But, one little catch, I called my PVP and she checked it out and went ahead and pushed it through for me. She told me the adjustment would show on the website in 24 hrs. :)

Got my response today finally about my price match after 10 long days...and they said no...doesn't make any sense...but tonight there was a tiny $5/pp drop and since we haven't made our final payment I called and they changed my balance due no problem. Too bad it wasn't that easy last time. Last time I called 3 times and no one helped me...and they were rude actually....Nice...huh? Well at least I saved $10 tonight...that's what...a drink and a half...lol!

Sent request for $112 in on Friday , and hallelujah, got approved at 4 pm today , Jan 25.

Archived