Which ships have guys burgers?

steve4031

I've seen a few post, and they look good. Would be a factor determining which ship I book next. Thanks

I believe only the Liberty currently has Guy's burgers. The Breeze will also

have them when she sails in June.

I've seen a few post, and they look good. Would be a factor determining which ship I book next. Thanks

Here is the schedule for the 2.0 upgrades and which ships are getting Guy's Burgers~ looks like the Dream & the Splendor aren't getting it :confused:

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-1012258 Click on *What is the Fun Ship 2.0 implementation schedule?*

Here is the schedule for the 2.0 upgrades and which ships are getting Guy's Burgers~ looks like the Dream & the Splendor aren't getting it :confused:

http://www.carnival.com/core/faq.aspx?icid=CC_Header_466#q-1012258 Click on *What is the Fun Ship 2.0 implementation schedule?*

I was surprised by that. Someone was asking about Guy's burgers on the Splendor yesterday and I went and looked at the schedule and noticed they are only getting Blue Iguana, Red Frog, DJ IRIE, and the revamped Punchliners.

Archived