How Do I..

KrystalWaters

find a good PVP? I've tried emailing and calling my PVP and a week later no answer. I wonder if he still works with Carnival. Wouldn't I have received an email to that affect?:confused:

I have questions but we all know if you call that 1800# you'll get a different answer. Do i call them and ask for a new PVP? I need someone who can knowledgeably answer my questions and look out for me. I soo should have just went with a TA!:mad:

find a good PVP? I've tried emailing and calling my PVP and a week later no answer. I wonder if he still works with Carnival. Wouldn't I have received an email to that affect?:confused:

I have questions but we all know if you call that 1800# you'll get a different answer. Do i call them and ask for a new PVP? I need someone who can knowledgeably answer my questions and look out for me. I soo should have just went with a TA!:mad:

Just call Carnival on the 1 800 number, and see who you get. Ask your questions, and if you like them, ask him/her to be your PVP, and if you dont like them, then call back again until you get someone you like. I know it can take a few calls, but there are some really good ones, and worth the effort of making the calls till you find one. Hope it works out. JMO:)

Good luck! I booked a cruise by calling the 800# over a year ago and LOVED the girl who answered that day...and lo and behold a few days later some guy starts calling my house saying he is my PVP...how the heck did that happen??? I just booked with someone else at your company!!!

So, for a year he harrassed me on the phone and through email. I asked him time and again to take me off his list...but he did not. This past October, we started looking at cruises again and every time I went on the website the next day I got an annoying msg for HIM! When I was ready to book, I called the 800# and booked with another wonderful woman. Two days later I did have a question and called the 800# and the person who answered couldn't seem to help me. The woman who booked for me wasn't yet on shift so I thought what the heck...I will call my "supposed PVP"...wrong choice! As soon as he found out I called the 800# to book he wouldn't even speak to me and was RUDE!!!! I explained to him that he always left me messages during normal business hours but never told me his work hours and since I was booking at 1130pm at night I assumed he was off shift. His response was "oh no it is always forwarded to my cell". Well...how was I supposed to know that!

Anyway, I hung up and immediately called the 800# and asked how to be removed from him mailing list and call list. I asked to speak to a PVP supervisor...but never could get one on the phone. I was told to email donotmail@carnival.com

I did that...and I don't get any calls from him anymore, however last week I did get two emails regarding adding the vacation protection to my cruise and his name was at the bottom. I would really like a GOOD PVP...

So if anyone knows how to really GET OFF THIS GUYS LIST FOR REAL and onto someone elses....PLEASE LET ME KNOW...He is a real jerk!

Thanks!

Try asking on the Carnival Funville Forums.http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/

The gang there can mention and recommend PVP's by name.

however last week I did get two emails regarding adding the vacation protection to my cruise and his name was at the bottom.

Got the same email - even though my PVP doesn't work there, her name was on it.

Booked 3 cruises over the years with my PVP and loved her. Tried to contact her a month after last booking, no reply to email and her voice mail was disconnected. The Carnival operators couldn't even confirm if she still worked there.

I eventually ferreted out the name of a new PVP from another contact. She is efficient and corrected my booking problem, but she is just not the same personality wise as my first girl.

The interesting part was when switching over from PVP-A to PVP-B, she required I send her an email with my old PVP's name and a transfer request. Am I correct in suspecting they function as Carnivals own TA's receiving a commision?

Archived