Has Anyone stayed at Courtyard Downtown Miami

ParksFamily5

Hello. We are leaving in 10 days to sail out of Miami. I have the Courtyard by Marriott downtown booked. I have not read much on here about it so I am a little concerned. I searched prices forever and this was the best deal I could get. It was 229 through most places and I got it for 119 through lmt.

Is there any places to eat or shop close by within walking distance? I know the hotel doesn't have a restaurant. Any information on this hotel would be great. I think I am getting a little nervous b/c I picked this out for 15 other women and I don't want it to be a bad experience. thanks.

Hi. I can't answer your question, as I've got limited experience with Miami hotels. However, you could also go to tripadvisor.com or one of the hotel sites that accept ratings and see what kind of ratings are on there for that particular hotel. Of course, you can't always rely 100% on those sites, since it's possible some hotels pay people to write good reviews, and also because some people who cruise are extremely picky. I can tell you, however, that I've used Priceline a lot of times for hotels and cars and with maybe one exception, have been happy with the result. (The one exception was in San Bruno, CA, in the SF area.)

Hello. We are leaving in 10 days to sail out of Miami. I have the Courtyard by Marriott downtown booked. I have not read much on here about it so I am a little concerned. I searched prices forever and this was the best deal I could get. It was 229 through most places and I got it for 119 through lmt.

Is there any places to eat or shop close by within walking distance? I know the hotel doesn't have a restaurant. Any information on this hotel would be great. I think I am getting a little nervous b/c I picked this out for 15 other women and I don't want it to be a bad experience. thanks.

Hello. I stayed at this hotel last November. This particular Courtyard is older but has had the newest updates added. There are many places to eat within walking distance, you are within walking distance to the downtown people mover system, Bayside Marketplace is also walkable.

There is a CVS one block away and a few other stores within walking distance. One of the updates I mentioned previously is there is now the Bistro on the first floor that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Lunch and dinner will be mostly sandwiches and breakfast is cooked to order.

Have a great cruise!

I don't know why this hotel doesn't get reviewed more or asked about more on this board. The location is good for downtown and it has to be an improvement over that horrible Holiday Inn.

Please report back with a review. I'm sure it would help others!

Archived