spa interior - for 3? DREAM

hdavidson

Have you tried to book it online .. see if the booking for 3 will go thru. I would call my PVP personally and see if she could get it thru, as she is a wonderwoman.

Dont forget the spa access is only for 2 people, even if more booked in the cabin.

If you go to the spa when it first opens on the first day they have great reduced rates for the spa use for the week. And worth every penny! The other two in the cabin get the usage free. The Dream has the BEST spa ever!! My sister in law and I went every day on our cruise last October. Awesome facilities ......soooo relaxing...our little treat everyday!

Enjoy and have fun! WE are going on the Glory in February but it does not have the emenities that the Dream has at it's spa ...I will miss that :(

The spa is really only for DH and I. Our 7 year old won't use the spa, therefore it really doesn't matter... But I would like to be on the 11 floor in an interior room (I know crazy huh?) and there are only 2 available, but they are both for 4 people. I have already booked (through an online agency) but would like to change rooms... hmmm

:confused:

Has anyone booked a SPA interior for 3 people? They only show rooms for 2 or 4. What if I were to book an interior for 4 and i of them be a ghost booking?

I know you asked about the "DREAM", I was curious as I thought the Dream and Breeze would be the same. I have been reading reviews from Dream and Magic about the spa cabins. I looked at the Dream's deckplan and it seems that there are no triples, maybe you can get a quad for three instead. I geuss we were lucky, the Breeze has two triple interiors. We got one adjacent to a double. Mom & Dad in one kids next door. Good luck.

I don't THINK they would let me book a trip in a quad?

What do y'all think?

You should check with them. That's the only way to know for sure. Maybe the spa cabins are mostly couples, the newer ships, Breeze and magic have triples. They may have made the adjustment for families like us who have families and want spa cabins...?:confused:

First, try several different avenues to get 3 booked into a quad. If nothing works and you want the room badly enough to pay for a phantom 4th, then you can certainly book it for 4, with no plans for the 4th to ever show up. We've talked about doing that in the future, looking at the new floor-to-ceiling window rooms in the front of the Valor. In our case, we would book my brother as a 4th & pay for that spot. If he decided the last minute that he wanted to go, he could. Otherwise, he would be a no-show. Then, they would refund the gov't taxes for the 4th, & no tips would be charged for the 4th. So for you, just find someone that will let you put their name down, so that you can get the room.

We were in an interior spa cabin back in September. Our room was set up for 2 people. I can't imagine putting another person in there (it was the same size as the typical inside cabin).

We were on the Dream during hurricane season. I learned a valuable lesson. Never book a cabin so far up during hurricane season on the Dream. We felt a lot more movement on this ship than previous ships. At night I would leave the bathroom door cracked so a little light could shine through. The movement would get so bad that the bathroom door would start swinging back and forth. Definitely take motion sickness medication :)

I think the next time we'll get the spa pass and stay in a cove balcony (it was about the same price for us). The mini Elemis products weren't anything to brag about (in my opinion).

Archived