Anyone have pics Jade Deluxe Owners Suite

Cmdr Cody

We are doing a 10 day Med in the Jade DOS in Feb 2014. NCL site doesn't show anything but a real small 360 of the room and we would like to see better pictures and a floor layout. I guess because it is a one of a kind suite NCL doesn't want to spend any money to even show the floorplan or pictures of it.

I noticed that too recently when I went to look at the room for old times sake. When we sailed, it was on the deck plans and they had a 360 virtual tour. When we were on it, though, the captain had mentioned to us that he had a choice to stay in that room. I wonder if that is why they deleted it from the deck plans. Anyway, I can tell you that you enter the room through a locked door on the 14th floor and have to climb a flight of stairs to get to the door to the room. You will have a deck off the living room and another deck off the bedroom overlooking the pool. Floor to ceiling tinted windows are in the living room and bedroom between the 2 decks. The only drawback is that music plays in the pool area until late, so bring earplugs if you want to go to bed early. Also, movement of the ship is felt a little more in this room because it is so high. I take Bonine during the entire cruise, and it only bothered me on one night when the seas were rough. When you enter the room, there will be a powder room on your left then the dining room then the living room. On your right you will have a dressing area that connects to the very large bathroom and through there is the bedroom. I can't say enough great things about this room. I wish we were able to book it for every cruise, but unfortunately it is way too expensive for my taste. BTW, we got this room as an upsell from a mini-suite.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

• 2 months later...

Archived