Conquest Shows

Starbright7966

Let me try to remember because after Cozumel its hard to remember.:D I want to say the first one was called Paris. It was good we left early to catch the 10:00 comedy show. The magic show was done be a lady from South America. It was very good. We did not go to the last show.

We went to the other show... It was about a couple falling in love via an online dating site. It was AWFUL. I usually love the shows, but this one was a mess. Bummed I missed Viva Paris or whatever the first one was--the music sounded great as we walked by.

We went to the other show... It was about a couple falling in love via an online dating site. It was AWFUL. I usually love the shows, but this one was a mess.
That's "Point and Click." My least favorite show on any Carnival cruise. Too many people stuck on their computers - it reminded me of all the reasons I was away from my office and on vacation. Voila Paris is fairly new for Conquest - both times we sailed (most recently two years ago), the other show was "Formidable."

That's "Point and Click." My least favorite show on any Carnival cruise. Too many people stuck on their computers - it reminded me of all the reasons I was away from my office and on vacation. Voila Paris is fairly new for Conquest - both times we sailed (most recently two years ago), the other show was "Formidable."

I will have to agree with you that I did not care for Point and Click either. For me it had to do more with the telling of the story. For the first 10 minutes or more, I was trying to figure out how the musical numbers in between the plot line of the two people meeting on line fit into everything. And, maybe it was just me, but I really do not find computers and technology very entertaining when it comes to singing and dancing. After the show, I talked to a few other people that said they were nodding off during it just like me. Either I was really tired, which is possible; or it just didn't hold my attention very well.

Now I really enjoyed the Viola Paris show. However, why can't the girls cover up their behinds?? Granted, in a few outfits the thong look seemed semi-appropriate. (Think Vegas-style) However, my kids do not need to see it. And I was under the impression that the ship wanted 'families' to join them for this welcome aboard show. And in all honesty, I think it takes away from the costumes and the dance itself. For example, in the Point and Click show, the girls had on a very classy outfit that was meant to cover most of their upper body and the skirt was mini-skirt length. When they did a quick turn to the music, the back of their skirts flared way up and we were "treated" to the usual thong bottoms. Why? It toke away from the outfit and you could feel parents tense up with their kids getting more views of bare bottoms in what was suppose to be another family show.

Archived