YIKES!! I think my wife may kill me....

bgrdfn

I did the same for my husband for our March 19th Explorer cruise. We had a Grand Suite and I upgraded to the Owners Suite. Although he doesn't even know we are going on a cruise! His birthday is Feb. 6 and I have ordered a cake with the picture of the Explorer on it! That's when he will find out about the cruise. The room I guess when he sees his gold card.

We have never had any kind of a suite, just balconies. I am really looking forward to it!

I did the same for my husband for our March 19th Explorer cruise. We had a Grand Suite and I upgraded to the Owners Suite. Although he doesn't even know we are going on a cruise! His birthday is Feb. 6 and I have ordered a cake with the picture of the Explorer on it! That's when he will find out about the cruise. The room I guess when he sees his gold card.

We have never had any kind of a suite, just balconies. I am really looking forward to it!

Very neat way to tell him!! He's gonna love it

DW has always said she would rather do 2 cruises in an inside cabin than spend the money on a balcony. We've cruised three times before; once in an inside cabin & twice in an OV.

It's less than three weeks until we sail again. DW celebrates her 40th birthday while we're away and as a surprise I've booked a Junior Suite. I too maybe murdered :eek: but if so I hope she waits until the end of the cruise. :D

I was going to book a balcony but the JS wasn't much more on this sailing.:)

Unless RCCL gave me the upgrade - I would be hesitant to spoil the wife with a nicer room - because once you do, you cannot go back!

LOL...I think that is what my husband fears now that I've booked us in a RFS.

To the OP: I think that is a wonderful surprise!!! If you are comfy with the price, then why not go for it? :) I hope you share your review and your wife's thoughts with us!!

It sure does....if you have a Royal invoice with all pricing and it is showing a $0 amount due total verse no invoice and there is ever a discrepancy....you have something to back up your claim.....no invoice and you have nothing.

I always request and print out my invoices whether it's from RC or a TA. On one cruise, they told me I still owed money (it was $16). It was pay it or don't board; they didn't really care about my invoice.

Archived