Price Drop

StarryBugg

Is this for Dream (I have signatures blocked and dont know why people dont say what ship and date if they have a question, getting to be my pet peeve on here).

If not ES and that is the ship, then you can look at categories above yours and if any match what you paid, then you can request a upgrade.

Thank you, Serene and Maritaysa!

Is this for Dream (I have signatures blocked and dont know why people dont say what ship and date if they have a question, getting to be my pet peeve on here).

If not ES and that is the ship, then you can look at categories above yours and if any match what you paid, then you can request a upgrade.

This is a general Carnival question -- not necessarily specific to a sailing. It will help me book in the future. That is why I didn't put the ship/date.

Ok.. so what if the upgrade is less than what you paid? I called Carnival last evening & asked if they could upgrade me from 4F to 4H as the 4H was only about $20.00 total cheaper. I wasn't asking for a refund just the upgrade. They said no... I'm after final payment as well.

Just curious on your thoughts....

Thank you, Serene and Maritaysa!

This is a general Carnival question -- not necessarily specific to a sailing. It will help me book in the future. That is why I didn't put the ship/date.

I disagree. You asked if you would get OBC which is given after final payment for ES price drops. Siggy shows Dream in Feb. which is after final payment. While it carries more restrictions, ES has best price protection, up to 2 business days before cruising.

I do not know all of the restrictions/rules/etc for each plan.... hence, my question. While I am sailing on the Dream soon, I'm also asking for future reference.

This forum is so frustrating sometimes. Someone just asks a question to get help, clarification, and/or knowledge......

ES price protection is the hands down best deal if you can live with the restrictions. Other bookings do not carry price protection past final payment. Many post on here thinking they should get a break in their situation when everything is spelled out. You are doing fine trying to understand the various booking options. Have a great Dream cruise.

I do not know all of the restrictions/rules/etc for each plan.... hence, my question. While I am sailing on the Dream soon, I'm also asking for future reference.

This forum is so frustrating sometimes. Someone just asks a question to get help, clarification, and/or knowledge......

I agree. Geeesh, the poor poster was just asking a question. How would they know that you have signatures blocked? If it's such a pet peeve, and if you don't have anything respectful and nice to say, move on to the next thread.

If I did not book an Early Saver, is it still possible to receive OBC for a fare difference? This is my first sailing since the ES. Thank you for your help.

Price drops before final payment date on all rates

Price drops after final payment date only for Early Saver rate

Archived