Book now pay Thursday?

dremn2004

OK, I do not want to get flamed, I just want to see if anyone has had this experience and if they think Carnival would allow this. We orignially have a cruise booked for May 7 on Esctacy. Well, after I booked we found out that my daughter is pregnant so we want to move it up to allow her to still go with us. The one we are looking to take now is Sensation on Feb. 26. There is a possibility that they will still have a balcony room available on Thursday when I get the money to pay for the cruise, but they seem to be filling up fast since I began watching it. Do you guys think that I have a shot of letting them go ahead and change the booking today and paying on Thursday?

Your not beyond final payment on the May cruise so that shouldnt cost you anything to transfer it to another cruise unless its a ES booking

Now with the feb 26th cruise all you can do is ask if they will take the deposit from your prior cruise and you will pay thursday.

If the first one says no quickly, than say Thank You, hang up and call back to talk to another PVP. Sometimes you can get different answers

24 hour hold happened to be but we were still outside of final payment. Fast forward a few months to last week, I was thinking of changing rooms on this cruise (prices dropped and I thought I might upgrade to the spa deck) but since we are inside of final payment, the 24 hour hold no longer applies - I had to decide NOW and pay NOW.

I decided to call yesterday and ask. I was told that I had to pay on that phone call for them to change it, but I am going to try again this evening. Maybe if I get someone different, they will help.

Because you are so close to the Feb sail date, you will probably have to pay in full within a few hours of making the booking. Hopefully, there will still be a cabin you want, at a price you're willing to pay, when you have funds available on Thursday.

I was a little over 60 days out to book my cruise and I didn't realize that I had to pay it in full on that phone call. I asked if they could hold it until I could get the money deposited in my account because it was at home in my safe and they said no but here is my direct line, call me when you can pay and we will see if the room is still available. That was quite some time before the cruise was even ready to sail and they still wouldn't hold it for a few hours but maybe you will get someone that will hold it for you...

Archived