bringing alcohol aboard

RivieraMaya

Forgive me because this is my first cruise and I don't know much about our boat yet. I have read about the alcohol policy on carnival but I had a question I can't find the answer to.

Can I purchase a bottle of wine in port and bring it back onto the ship?

Thanks in advance

You can bring one bottle of wine or champagne per person in your carryon only, You can bring a 12 pack of soda as well in your carryon per person. My DH carried an 8 pack of can sprite. My carryon had one bottle of champagne,and 1 12 pack of soda. If you put it in your regular luggage they will confiscate it until the end of the cruise.

Forgive me because this is my first cruise and I don't know much about our boat yet. I have read about the alcohol policy on carnival but I had a question I can't find the answer to.

Thanks in advance

http://www.*****/Carnival/info.html

http://www.*****/Carnival/alcohol.html

These two links should help you out and answer a lot of your questions. Great info for the rookie cruiser or the veteran.

Thanks in advance

Yes you can purchase a bottle of wine in port and bring it back onto the ship BUT there will be a table when you are reboarding the ship where you will need to drop off the wine. It will then be delivered to your room on the last night. So you cannot go into port, purchase a bottle, bring it on the ship and then immediately start drinking it.

Archived