Celebrity Cruises Drink packages

Montemoo

It would depend on how much you intend to drink. We would usually have a drink by the pool then may be a drink before dinner + Wine with dinner. On our Eclipse cruise in September we were undecided whether to opt for the package so what we did was to wait for 1 day just to see what our Bar bill woud be ...it woudn't have saved us much but in the end but on Day 2 we thought we would give it a try. You can sign up at any of the bars on the ship at any time during your cruise. Having done the package - the plus is that you can sample drinks you might not normally choose and if you don't like them you can just leave them and order another. The other plus is that you don't have to sign any bills or tally up the bill at the end of the cruise. The only downside( if you can call it that) is that we found is that it is sooo easy to drink more than we would have without the package ..Hic!!:rolleyes: We didn't go mad on over indulging but that is probably one of the reasons we won't be having a package on our next cruise but it is a personal choice as I know the packages are very popular & there are more plusses than negatives. Hope that helps in your decision.:)

Thank you very much for your reply. Think that answers the question - i.e. easier and more relaxed. Thanks.

And, I got bottled water on a regular basis when getting off the ship for shorexs as well as at least a mid-morning and an after dinner specialty coffee. Both were things I would not normally do.

Archived