Caribbean Princess 4/29/12

FlyGuy13

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just booked it as well. A few days of R+R will be nice! Unfortunately my partner won't be able to join me this time. Work always gets in the way of those vacations, darn it!

Looking forward to meeting new friends on this short cruise!

I just booked it as well. A few days of R+R will be nice! Unfortunately my partner won't be able to join me this time. Work always gets in the way of those vacations, darn it!

Looking forward to meeting new friends on this short cruise!

Glad to see some others going. I'll be without my partner as well, but I do have a good friend that will be on the sailing.

I received my cabin assignment and I'm quite pleased with it. I noticed the priced increased yesterday so I'm glad I booked when I did.

Ernie

My partner and I are looking forward to meeting all of you on this cruise and relaxing as we cross the Atlantic.....There is another post in the G & L roll call for this cruise so that may be a bit confusing for some..:)

I'm going to be on just for the 4 day from SJU-NYC. Anyone have experience with transfers from the pier to JFK? We were on Caribbean Princess a few years ago, and the bus driver got lost on the way to LGA airport. It was chaos so I'm looking to avoid that this time, and take a cab or other public transportation solutions.

We are also on the SJU to NYC portion only. This will be our third cruise through Red Hook (I think I saw on the documents someplace that this cruise does dock at Red Hook?) and it can be a challenge to embark from there, but debarkation goes pretty well. We'll use a taxi, since car service was really delayed by bottlenecking traffic last time we booked a town car to leave Red Hook. The taxis are usually always lined up and ready to roll!

Well it's just around the corner. I'm not flying into San Juan early, so I think I get there around noon from Miami.

I'm excited because I've received two upgrades on this sailing. I was upgraded to an unobstructed outside cabin a few weeks after I booked, and just yesterday Princess notified me of a second upgrade to a balcony on Aloha Deck. Sweet!

This cruise was so cheap to begin with that getting the upgrade is really icing on the cake and not expected.

I just got my room assigned; port side Aloha as well! Unexpected, and very welcomed upgrade! Can't wait to do breakfast on the balcony and wine at sunset! Looking forward to making new friends! Just a few short days away now :).

On a side note, I'm flying in on Sunday about 130pm from CLT; does anyone want to share a cab to the pier?

I just got my room assigned; port side Aloha as well! Unexpected, and very welcomed upgrade! Can't wait to do breakfast on the balcony and wine at sunset! Looking forward to making new friends! Just a few short days away now :).

On a side note, I'm flying in on Sunday about 130pm from CLT; does anyone want to share a cab to the pier?

Congrats on your upgrade as well! I'm hoping to arrive into SJU around 11:15am if I get on the flight I want.

Sort of. Actually jumpseat but on another airline I sit in a pax seat.

Cool, I'm a pilot for NetJets (hence the screen name), are you a pilot or F/A? We were on a cruise last year with lots of industry people and it was so much fun!

Cool, I'm a pilot for NetJets (hence the screen name), are you a pilot or F/A? We were on a cruise last year with lots of industry people and it was so much fun!

F/A for DL based in MIA/FLL. I agree it's always fun to meet other industry folks on cruises.

Archived