Infinity new Fun Factory Kids Club

efghi9

On the refurbished Infinity, the Kids Club- Fun Factory has been moved to make way for new Aqua Class cabins. Is the new kids club in a smaller space? Are the activities still a priority for Celebrity? Video Arcade what does it look like and what type of equipment does it have? Any info would be appreciated. I have a 10 yr old boy and we are sailing March 11, 2012 Valaparaiso to FLL.

thanks in advance. Sandra

The arcade contains a few, older model, video games. They are not free and playing can add up to a lot of money during a cruise. I've not seen the arcade very used at all because the games aren't very new and kids like the newer, more exciting games.

Celebrity really doesn't have the super kids program that lines like RCI or Carnival has, but it's a good program. They won't abandon the kids. Don't expect many kids on that cruise as its too long an itinerary during school time. You'll be lucky to have a full program of activities because you could have less than 10 kids total on your cruise.

The arcade contains a few, older model, video games. They are not free and playing can add up to a lot of money during a cruise. I've not seen the arcade very used at all because the games aren't very new and kids like the newer, more exciting games.

Celebrity really doesn't have the super kids program that lines like RCI or Carnival has, but it's a good program. They won't abandon the kids. Don't expect many kids on that cruise as its too long an itinerary during school time. You'll be lucky to have a full program of activities because you could have less than 10 kids total on your cruise.

thank you for the info. Question: In the Fun Factory itself do they have any WII xBox or PS3 for the 10yr olds to play? Not that I want him playing video games the whole time, but it does break up the sea days. With respect to fewer kids, sometimes that can be a good thing - some quality play with smaller groups. I suppose I could phone and inquire as to the number of kids on this sailing. thanks again

Archived