Ft Lauderdale parking

2geezers

Try Park N fly. I use them a lot! I reserve and pay in advance and that guarantees me a spot. They are close to the port and provide help with your bags on and off the shuttle. I have always been pleased with their service. I usually call as soon as I get though customs upon deparkation for pick up. I believe their web site is http://www.pnf.com.

We did at one time use Park n Fly until we had a disagreement with them about an overcharge. We, too, now use Park n Go and have been pleased every time. It’s actually easier than parking within the port as you don’t have to handle your luggage. They will take it out of your vehicle, load it on the shuttle, off load it at the port for you. I always check for deals like $5.99/ $6.99 per day (usually their price is $12 per day for port parking.)

http://offairportparking.com/portevg/

Another thing to consider if you are staying in FLL the night before the cruise is to stay at a hotel that offers free parking while you are on the cruise. There are free shuttles to the port and you can grab a cab back when your cruise is over. We usually stay at the LaQuinta that is off Sheridan - cab back is aroud $25 including tip and there are lots of cabs waiting at disembarcation.

I have always parked in the port parking garage. I am very particular about my car and like that my car will be inside and out of the direct weather. Florida gets some bad weather (hail, wind etc.) and I like the fact that their is security at the port as well. You car is never completely secure but I feel comfortable with that setup. It does cost more $105.00 for seven days. We sailed from pier 29 recently and had to ride the ports shuttle and it all went smoothly!

Archived