Gym Hours

Tony Villano

I've read the hours for the Fitness Center is specific to each ship. Last year on the Star, the posted opening hour was 7am. I would get there ~6:45 and never had to wait and there was a good amount of others there as well. The year before on the Emerald, the doors didn't open until 7 (sometimes a little later).

I was wondering if they unofficially open earlier for the crew/entertainers to use, but leave the doors open and allow passengers access "unofficially".

On alot Princess ships even though the posted times are 7:00am the early cleaning crew leaves the doors open and by 6:30 or so the gym is in full swing.

The OP is correct, gym hours are very ship specific

Srpilo

We're on the CB and the fitness center hours are 6 AM to 10 PM. However, of the 20 treadmills in the fitness center, about 5 are roped off with signs that indicate that they are not available for use until 8 AM as they are located right over one of the forward suites on the Lido deck.

Archived