Coral Princess Panama Canal 3/13/12 cabin c231

medcoder4

We are booked west-east Panama Canal transit. We did Princess 10 day to Gatun Lake and enjoyed it a lot. Wondering how mini suite cabin C231 is. Is the balcony at least partly covered? Do they still offer the wonderful champagne breakfast while entering the canal? We did that last time and it was delightful. Thanks in advance. Any photos of cabin c231 would be appreciated.:)

Your balcony will be completely covered and, in my opinion, it's a great location. I was on that deck, just almost all the way forward. It's convenient to the buffet and you're very close to both the stairs and the forward viewing deck for Canal day. Good choice!

The minisuites look just like all the other minisuites in the fleet, although the desk is flat to the wall rather than angling out, like that you see on the other Grand-class ships. If you Google Image "mini suite Coral Princess," there's a photo that comes up right in the top row of results.

And yes, they had the special breakfast available on my cruise; I think it's pretty standard. Enjoy --- I loved my full transit!

Thanks so much for the input on the location of the cabin. We love the mini suites on Princess just perfection for us. We like good cabins and I've been looking at the information on the Coral. We've not sailed on her before. Looking forward to it.

we have this cabin on Feb 28. We booked this as we too wanted a fully covered balcony. I found a link via search that has full detail on the exterior of the Coral that explains exactly which decks & cabins are covered, obstructed, exposed. Wish this was available for all the Princess ships as they are not all alike.

Hy everyone. Poncho if you are arranging the meet & Greet "Hats off to you"

Mike and Cindy, we are flying from Toronto to LA Mar. 7 to spend some time with my sister before embarking on the cruise. We will be in Van Nuys. We are renting a Van at LAX as there will be 4 of us travelling plus our luggage.

Wow we leave Toronto in 26 days.!!!!

Do I sound excited? Bet your boots.

Stay Well,

BusyGal & company.

Archived