Can you help me find a review/trip report???

Kenlorz

Hi all!!! Thanks to the many who have been trying to help me convince my SIS and BIL to join us for our upcoming Allure Cruise!! She is almost convinced to give cruising one more shot!! (she has only cruised once back in the early '90s and had a terrible time)

We are very adventerous people and enjoy many excursions and activities when we vacation together. I recently came across a review/trip report that I would love for her to read, but I just can't find it :(:confused:

I know that this particular couple sailed on the Allure. They raced in and WON the amazing race in Cozumel (which is what I want her to read about) and the husbandly half of this couple lead their team to victory at the Quest game show. I recall that their trip report held a good representation of what my sis' fun vacation would look like.

Does this sound familiar to anyone???? Can you help me locate it?????

Other things I think I recall about this review (you read so many, they all kind of begin to blur together, LOL!)...

It was definitetly written by a woman, because I specifically remember her saying that her husband was a quest team leader (and has been before on other ships).

I also think they tried out for the Love and Marriage game show, but I don't think they were contestants.

I also think they did the ziplines in Labadee and then got the free ride on the Dragon's Breath Coaster for doing the early morning zipline run, but also took a second ride on it because the husband didn't get the video or pictures he was looking to take the first time around.

Is any of this ringing a bell???

Archived