Miami international to Port Everglades hotels.

Wellard

I'll be flying into Miami International airport from the UK in April, and my cruise leaves from Port Everglades.

Has anyone got any information on what would be the quickest and cheapest way for a single person to travel from MIA airport to Port Everglades.

I know many of the FLL shuttles won't collect from Miami, they are only allowed to drop off there.

A one way (MIA to FLL) car rental would be cheap and quick (if you do not mind driving on the correct side of the road :p).

SuperShuttle, QLS and Go Airport Shuttle should be able to make this trip for about $40+ per person - depending upon where your FLL area hotel is located; you may need to wait for other passengers. :(

Assuming you are only arriving one day early, you could stay near MIA at an airport hotel, shuttle back to MIA the next day, and then use the cruiseline transfer bus.

Good luck! :)

I'll be flying into Miami International airport from the UK in April, and my cruise leaves from Port Everglades.

Hi - I recognise your screen name from the Liberty TA roll call. Are you flying BA0207 LHR to MIA on 12 April by any chance?

Hi Wellard:) I am just back from cruising out of FLL, and like you flew LHR/MIA and was flying solo.

I used the Supershuttle at MIA to take me to my motel on Hollywood Beach. The cost one way was 27$. I didn't have to book. Just came out of the arrivals hall and the Supershuttle kiosk is right there on the pavement. I did have to wait about 30 mins for a shuttle that was going in my direction. They will also pick up from Port Everglades on your return, but this you do have to book in advance.

Archived