OBC viewing

woodsy64

Can you see any OBCs given before you cruise in your account documents. For example, if there has been a drop in price on your cruise. The price of my cruise has dropped, but there has been no change to my documents in "Manage my Cruise". Do you have to ask them to change your account if the price drops or do they automatically do it?

Can you see any OBCs given before you cruise in your account documents. For example, if there has been a drop in price on your cruise. The price of my cruise has dropped, but there has been no change to my documents in "Manage my Cruise". Do you have to ask them to change your account if the price drops or do they automatically do it?

You are after final payment and can only get the price drop if you booked Early Saver. If not, if a category above you is less than what you paid, you can request an upgrade.

The OBC will show up in your cruise documents once approved.

You are after final payment and can only get the price drop if you booked Early Saver. If not, if a category above you is less than what you paid, you can request an upgrade.

The OBC will show up in your cruise documents once approved.

Or- it should. And if it doesn't, usually a quick call to Carnival will get it sorted out. And agreed- shouldn't have to but better to do it before you sail than getting onboard and having to spend time doing it.

Price drops don't happen automatically. First it depends on if you booked Early Saver or not and if you booked it yourself or through a travel agent. If you booked ES yourself you can submit the form online. If you booked through a TA then they have to submit the form for you. If you did not book ES you can only get onboard credit until final payment. Sometimes, you can move to a higher category if the price is less than what you paid. Carnival does not watch the price of your cruise and large TAs probably won't either. If you see a price drop make sure you take a screen print as proof and then proceed as above.

Good luck!

Archived