All Star Hot Dogs

Mooder

I'd also like to know. I love em with lots of onions and mustard. Is the Blue Lagoon the only place to get one or does the Star have a grill?

Mustard?!? yuk! I get enough of that at the drill on the first day. ;)

The grill on deck 12 behind the pool !!!! Muy Bueno !!!

I hope Bisson doesn't see this thread. We will have to put him in "hotdog rehab" again !!

Thanks! I will check out the grill! :D

Shhhhhhh.....don't tell him. :cool:

Ketchup, the only way to fly!:p

All through my childhood, I was a ketchup only girl. But at some point, I can't remember when, I discovered relish and raw onion and haven't looked back. I'll take sauerkraut when I'm in the right mood.

You only get mustard before you sail, but I didn't know you had to use a drill to get it. On HAL, if you don't get the mustard, they kick you off the ship !!!:eek:

Yikes! I guess I'm not sailing HAL any time soon. :rolleyes:

Oh, thanks, I was thinking I was hearing about two different places. Can't wait to check out Biergarten.

Biergarten is on the front end of the pool and up one deck on 13 (actually one and a half decks). The grill on deck 12 also has very good fresh omelets and waffles in the mornings after 8am.

You are right --- It is two different places.

Typically it's open from around noon to 2 pm or so... It's also a great place to get some of those delicious pretzel rolls...

Really?!?!? My sister will be dragging me there even if I don't want a hot dog. I wonder why the hours are so limited? :confused:

Biergarten is on the front end of the pool and up one deck on 13 (actually one and a half decks). The grill on deck 12 also has very good fresh omelets and waffles in the mornings after 8am.

You are right --- It is two different places.

Ah, okay, now I can picture it. My experience on the Dawn is that the grill up on deck 12 is open after lunch hours - late afternoon. Is that true on the Star too? It was a good place to grab something if you returned to the ship too late for lunch.

Ah, okay, now I can picture it. My experience on the Dawn is that the grill up on deck 12 is open after lunch hours - late afternoon. Is that true on the Star too? It was a good place to grab something if you returned to the ship too late for lunch.

Right again !! I am not sure of the hours, but if you find a freestyle daily, it shows in there.

Archived