Vancouver to Denver

I am flying from Vancouver to Denver at the end of my cruise on the Diamond Princess. The ship gets in at 7:30 AM.

I can get flights out of Vancouver at 10:30, 11:50 and 1:25.

How long does it take once I get off the ship to get to Vancouver Airport? I am guessing that booking the 10:30 flight would be pushing it.

DON

I am flying from Vancouver to Denver at the end of my cruise on the Diamond Princess. The ship gets in at 7:30 AM.

I can get flights out of Vancouver at 10:30, 11:50 and 1:25.

How long does it take once I get off the ship to get to Vancouver Airport? I am guessing that booking the 10:30 flight would be pushing it.

DON

very much pushing it. Unlike flying to any other country, from Vancouver you clear US Immigration and Customs at the Vancouver side PRIOR to boarding (and you wont when you land in Denver). Even the 11:50 requires you not to dawdle.

The ship will be in by 0700 and if you can self disembark with all of your own luggage you should be off the ship, thru Canadian customs and on the curb by 0900. Either by cab or Canada Line you should be at YVR by 0945 latest. You need to allow 2 hrs to check in, clear security and US customs ... so the 1150 will work but if you can't self disembark then focus on the 1325 flight.

Archived