Land and Sea Packages

Bigdog2003

Trying to find information on the land a sea packages. We are a family of four looking on spending 4 days at the park and 3 days on the ship. I cant seem to find a price online. Also can anyone give me some info on if they enjoyed this package. Thanks in advance

I did notice you can book resort rooms from the Disney Cruise line website as you are booking your cruise as an add on, but not parks tickets, there is a number to call to get those. My questions is with the L & S packages there used to be a bus to transport from the resort to the ship. Do they offer that anymore? And is there a charge for it?

I did notice you can book resort rooms from the Disney Cruise line website as you are booking your cruise as an add on' date=' but not parks tickets, there is a number to call to get those. My questions is with the L & S packages there used to be a bus to transport from the resort to the ship. Do they offer that anymore? And is there a charge for it?[/quote']

From WDW resorts (as well as MCO) DCL has transfers you can add. You just need to call DCL and give them your resort info. The cost is $35 per person, one-way.

:)

Archived