In Uniform

dollfan

While on board, I noticed to young Marines in thier dress blue for Formal night. I was so glad they chose to wear their uniform proudly and not rent a tux. It gave me a chance to thank them and also give them a big "Semper Fi" since I also had served in the Corps. It was nice seing them enjoying a great cruise with their young wives. We never know what fate my befall them with the world situation. I encourage more to wear their uniform proudly.

Hi Everyone !

I couldn't agree more ! I always think it is wonderful to see our Military folks dressed up at formal night. On my last Cruise, I also went over to a man dressed in uniform, and thanked him for everything he did to protect our Country. I am very proud of all of these wonderful people.

I agree last April I met a soldier recently returned from Iraq. He was taking the cruise because he wanted to be somewhere clean and fun. His wearing of the uniform made me want to cry for what they go through but so proud of who they are and what it means to be an American!

I agree last April I met a soldier recently returned from Iraq. He was taking the cruise because he wanted to be somewhere clean and fun. His wearing of the uniform made me want to cry for what they go through but so proud of who they are and what it means to be an American!

My feelings exactlly, and I think our men and women in uniform really appreciate our good wishies and thanks.

Mari

Archived