Can someone tell me if this is a discount?

welshrich

Hi there, Im booked on the Adventure Transatlantic in April, whilst checking for any pricedrops (on the UK site) I clicked on the 'over 55' box, it brought this cruise up as a deal, I called RCI in the UK but they told me there is no discount applicable on it, I know in the past others have said call back until you get another answer but can anyone advise if I am reading it correctly that there is a discount for over 55's?

Thanks.

Hi there, Im booked on the Adventure Transatlantic in April, whilst checking for any pricedrops (on the UK site) I clicked on the 'over 55' box, it brought this cruise up as a deal, I called RCI in the UK but they told me there is no discount applicable on it, I know in the past others have said call back until you get another answer but can anyone advise if I am reading it correctly that there is a discount for over 55's?

Thanks.

Is the price for your category actually showing as lower for over 55's ?

If there is a senior discount on your cabin it will show in the pricing as a "special deal". Otherwise, you will just get the regular price.

As Liz says above, the Jr Suite has the senior discount, so you can see the difference if you check out that price.

Speaking of sale prices....

This won't help the OP, but if anyone else is considering Adventure's transatlantic voyage this April, they should book it next Tuesday (or Monday for C&A members) because RCL has some phenomenal pricing that day. OV cabins (G, H) are only $449 and balconies (D1 & D2) are $649. JS category is $969.

BTW, this should be exhibit A in the argument of whether it is better to book cruises early or late.

Archived