You Know You Need A Cruise When...

Lemanja'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lemanja':

5. The Information Technology (IT) Director stops by your office and asks, "Hey, what is cruisecritic?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a great one!

<u>I've traveled the world and the seven seas aboard...</U>

- Carnival Triumph New England/Canada 4 night August 1999

- Celebrity Zenith Bermida 7 night August 2001

- Norwegian Sea Bahamian 7 night July 2002

- Celebrity Galaxy Western Carribbean 10 night August 2003

- Soon to be... Norwegian Wind 14 Night Vacation Package -10 Nights shipboard and 4 nights at the Sheraton in Honolulu- August 7 - 22 2004

By the way, I have no problem with anyone emailng me about these cruises or general experience...just drop me a line at sbcs5390@optonline.net!

or.... You run out of NCL stationery from the room.

or.... The NCL pens that you have swiped from various customer service desks have all been lost or have run out of ink.

or.... You post more reasons on this thread!

- Soon to be... Norwegian Wind 14 Night Vacation Package -10 Nights shipboard and 4 nights at the Sheraton in Honolulu- August 7 - 22 2004

By the way, I have no problem with anyone emailng me about these cruises or general experience...just drop me a line at sbcs5390@optonline.net!

You know you need another cruise when.....

you see the ship in the taxi's rear view mirror.

or....

you invest in a water bed, just to get the sensation of being on water.

or....

you have been seated for 20mins and no-one has offered you today's special cocktail.

You run out of the little boxes of cereal that you swipped throughout the cruise.

1. As you walk into your kitchen, you look around for hand sanitizer.

2. You avoid touching the handrails when climbing the stairs at work--no need to give Norwalk too many chances to get you!

These sound negative, but I'm really not--wish I were on a ship right now!

And the number one answer icon_wink.gif

You book another cruise even if you have one booked already.

Seaward 1/89,Southward II 1/91,Windward 10/93,

Norway 3/94,4/96

Dreamward 4/97

Dream 12/99

QE2 4/02

Carnival Spirit 7/02

NCL Sun 10/03

NCL Dawn 2/03,7/03,2/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;8;22;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800  Alaska Sun

You start complaining that the wait staff at home is no good, that they never get you your salad dressing and don't bring enough rolls. Then you realize the wait staff is your family.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sbcs5390:

You start complaining that the wait staff at home is no good, that they never get you your salad dressing and don't bring enough rolls. Then you realize the wait staff is your family.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Must be because of the automatic tipping icon_wink.gif

Seaward 1/89,Southward II 1/91,Windward 10/93,

Norway 3/94,4/96

Dreamward 4/97

Dream 12/99

QE2 4/02

Carnival Spirit 7/02

NCL Sun 10/03

NCL Dawn 2/03,7/03,2/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=228b22&cdt=2004;8;22;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800  Alaska Sun

You know that you need a cruise...

When you are finally tired of reading the cruise brochures!

You know everything and every location of all the cabins, kid's club, cassino, dining rooms, etc. on all of the NCL ships from reading the brochures.

When your wife get's tired of having so many NCL brochures around the house and tosses them into the recycling!

I know that [I]I[/I] need a cruise...

When I wake up in the morning.

NCL Dawn 6/20/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;6;20;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
NCL Dawn 10/04
RCI Voyager of the Seas 7/04
NCL Dawn 6/04
RCI Serenade of the Seas 9/03
Celebrity Galaxy 8/03
Celebrity Horizon 8/02
NCL Sea 7/02
DCL Magic 11/01
NCL Sea 6/01
DCL Magic 11/00
NCL Sky 11/99
NCL Dream 11/94
Home Lines Atlantic 8/88
Chandris Victoria 9/86 Home Lines Oceanic 6/83

When will they put a ski trail on a cruise ship?

Wow, NJSKI!

We live [i]so[/i] close to each other! When were you on the Galaxy in August? We were on at the very end of August. We met someone aboard that was from Marlboro!

Talk to you soon.

[B]<u>I've traveled the world and the seven seas aboard...[/b]</U>
- [B][i]Soon to be... Norwegian Wind 14 Night Vacation Package -10 Nights shipboard and 4 nights at the Sheraton in Honolulu- August 7 - 22 2004[/b][/i]

By the way, I have no problem with anyone emailng me about these cruises or general experience...just drop me a line at [email]sbcs5390@optonline.net[/email]!

logcabin: That's exactly what got us into cruising in 2002. In the summer of 2001, our son and daughter had weddings one month apart, July and August. They both went to Hawaii, one included a 7 day cruise around the islands, no Fanning Island, and the other spent two weeks on two islands, in rent free condos, a gift from an owner. We noticed something was wrong with that picture, and have just booked our 4th cruise for Dec., and a 5th is in the plans for next June.

We actually enjoyed the hectic days leading up to both weddings, as there was always something fun going on, other than signing checks. It made for a great summer. Since that was our 2nd and 3rd weddings for our 3 kids, it was disappointing when it was over. Our oldest daughter is recently divorced, after 7 years, so I'm assuming there will be a "take two" somewhere down the road. I hope we will be the "guests" and not the "hosts" for such an event!!

Tom/Connecticut

PS. Enjoy!! They are really great times!!

You Know You Need A Cruise When . . . .

you drive by cruise ships going to work

you hear the cruise ships sounding the "all aboard" horn (and sigh heavily)

you drive by cruise ships going home

Sigh heavily again . . . all true

Star to Alaska 6/6/04
Celebrity to Panama 4/14/05
NCL Sea Transition Cruise 10/03
NCL Norway to Caribbean 02/03
Carnival Celebration to Caribbean 05/93

You know you need a cruise when you go to your workplace on a Saturday evening to get some work done because nobody is there...find out your security code no longer works...and you have to tell the three responding police officers (that know you through your work by day), "No, it IS really me!"...because you have no make-up on and you look like a bum! Geesh, I really need a cruise!

Lemanja' [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

"Oh, when my baby, when my baby smiles at me I go to Rio...de Janeiro!"

You know you need a cruise when.....

The web cam on your favorite ship is down...so you try other ships only to find that they are down also. You then go to the NCL/employment site and look for job listing of "web cam technician." Because at the time your pretty sure you could feel this position.

OceanDreams
[I]"Living life to the fullest"[/I]

Archived