New Patters posted!!

S.S.Oceanlover

Am I doing something wrong? When I click the link and look for the new Patters, they are still coming up June 2003. Please help... I am sailing this weekend and I want to plan. Need to plan. I must plan this trip! :p

Thanks.

I noticed that on page 3 of the first patter (Sat), they state that they are selling the "Official Caribbean Cruise Companion" for $9.99...

I don't recall ever seeing that before (and I was just on the CB in Oct)... is it a book? Has anyone bought it?

Thanks to Debbie (debbue19511972) we now have new Patters to see instead of the old ones from last June. They are posted on my website in the ship section.

THANKS DEB!

Thank you once again Bill for your site. Thanks to Debbie too.:)

Am I doing something wrong? When I click the link and look for the new Patters, they are still coming up June 2003. Please help... I am sailing this weekend and I want to plan. Need to plan. I must plan this trip! :p

Thanks.

you probably need to hit refresh. I had to do that when I first loaded the pages.

Bill

Thank you soooo much for the updated patters!! :D I'm getting excited already after reading them and our cruise isn't until October!!! :eek:

Anyone have any new menus for the Caribbean Princess eastern cruise???

O.K., I'm still confused :confused: I've refreshed, rebooted, shut down, everything I could think of, and still, when I pull up the Patters, I see a date of June 2004 on the Saturday and Monday pages, but March 2005 on all the rest of the days. Any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong ???

Archived