What was your least favourite food on Celebrity?

flagger

Personally I didn't care for their soups. Maybe I just didn't choose the right one. I didn't think they did soups well at all.

Here are the soups I tried:

Chilled Pear and Honey - good

Onion Soup - good

Mushroom Bisque - didn't like

Cream of Broccoli - so so

Creamed Cauliflower with Pesto - just okay

Vegetabel Consomme with Noodes and Mushroom - didn't like

Minestrone Casslingo - so so

Chicken with Velvet Corn- okay, nothing special

Consomme with Julienne of Vegetables - didn't like

Cream of Asparagus - good

So lets see, out of 10 days 3 days were good, 4 days were so so, and 3 days were not to my taste.

Again this is just my opinion.

A cruisemate had the Beef Cheeks, he loved them and raved about the meal.

Our waiter brought a plate for all of us to taste. Would have to say it was my least favorite thing on the menu. Glad I didn't order it.

Mari

I tend to forget the foods that didn't "sparkle" for me. They have so many good things that I say why bother with the few things that didn't hit your palate right? I've never left the table when I wasn't happy with most everything. In other words, why nip-pic? Overall, the food on Celebrity is really good and enjoyable.

Garry

In other words, why nip-pic? Overall, the food on Celebrity is really good and enjoyable.
We beg to differ but that is what makes us all special. There was an overall sense for us of Eh? the entire cruise. People both online and close to us had raved and raved about the food and we were just not that impressed. We found things we liked better on Celebrity than on RCCL and vice versa. However nothing better than we could do at home or at a land based establishment even in the speciality restaurant.

Our two favorites are roast beef and lobster tail and X is about 50/50 on our scorecards. One cruise the meal with roast beef was excellent, fork tender. The lobster tail was a rubbery mess at a different meal. Another cruise exactly the opposite happened, lobster tail exquisitly prepared and the roast beef you could bounce off the floor (had turkey instead).

Now to put on the abestos flame suit. Sorry but 14 nights of breadsticks got a lot boring. RCL serves different breads every day. Why can't the sister lines do at least a little collaboration?

FOR US IT WAS THE LITTLE RUTABAGA WE FOUND ON OUR PLATE SO MANY NIGHTS....IT CERTAINLY DIDN't RUIN THE MEAL, WE JUST KEPT SEEING IT SO MANY NIGHTS. I THINK MAYBE IT WAS THERE FOR COLOR.

Hi Everyone !

I agree with Ma Bell, and a few others.... I feel that Celebrity's food is (for the most part) wonderful, and if ever I get something I dont care for.... the food is always cheerfully replaced with something else. So why worry about it ?

Just for fun.....to answer the question.... I have tried several items on the lunch buffet that were very disappointing. This is one area that I truly feel can be improved. I also remember a Carrot Cake at dinner that was so dry that I couldnt even eat it.

But let's not forget that Celebrity, overall, is one of the best Cruise lines out there for great food.

For the most part it was all very good. My worst food experiance I have already posted about. It was in the Sushi Bar. I've never had Sushi and was determined to try it. I just took a couple of small slices as I had just finishished diniing but it was there so I thought I'd give it a go. I loaded that green crud that I thought was guacamoli on it. I thought I was gonna die. Compared to that, horseradish is like candy..

Cruising Rick

Sorry for your expierence Rick but man LOL

Reminded me of a business meeting I had about 10 years ago. Corporate sent out there head finance honcho as we were going up for sale. The finance management staff took him to Sushi. (Hey we were Bay Area it's the thing to do) He also thought it was guacamole. Felt sorry for him but his expression was priceless!

Archived