Liberty Steakhouse Reservations

vtpeco

I made reservations for Harrys Steakhouse on the Liberty a few days ago. It said I would receive an email confirmation. I haven't received anything yet. :confused: When should I expect something?

Also, do they allow kids in the Steakhouse (ages 10 and 12)? Do they have the same menu or is there a kids menu?

Thanks.

I made reservations for Harrys Steakhouse on the Liberty a few days ago. It said I would receive an email confirmation. I haven't received anything yet. :confused: When should I expect something?

Also, do they allow kids in the Steakhouse (ages 10 and 12)? Do they have the same menu or is there a kids menu?

Thanks.

There is no age requirement to dine at the steak house but you rarely see small children in the there. There is not a separate menu for children. Most adult go to the steak house for some adult only time. :)

It can take a week or so for a confirmation to show up. I made reservations for 42 folks on the Magic and got the confirmation six days later.

There's no kids menu in the steakhouses. They select their dinner from the same menu and at the same prices as adults...

:)

Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking the same thing....a little adult time would be nice. I don't think my daughter would eat much more than just the appetizer anyway. :rolleyes:

And...I just received my confirmation for my reservations. :rolleyes: Can't wait. :)

Thanks.

I never got an e-mail confirmation. IO had to e-mail them 3x then finally call them, to be told to e-mail them.

I wouldn't worry about it. I was on a fully packed ship and the Steakhouse was never full or near it. You can book it when on no problem.

On formal night on our last cruise, the parents did not show up- just the children, looked to be between the ages of 8 and 14 (3 kids). They were a little louder than normal, but very well behaved in the MDR.

I assume their parents took the night to go to the steakhouse.

They did tell the waitress they were going to Camp Carnival after dinner, but all were very excited to have grown up dinner on their own. They dressed up, and tried very hard to have nice table manners.

I suppose it depends how much you trust your kids. But even if you go to the steakhouse, they don't have to go (even though they are allowed).

(Or, you could just check them into Camp Carnival)

Archived