price question

With all the price drops as of late it had me wondering.

If a senior is booked into an acessiable cabin, what rate should they be paying? The regular rate or the senior rate?

Inlaws are coming on our cruise in may, they are booked into acessiable (booked before the current round of rate drops).

Told wife to see about getting price drop but not sure if it should be small price drop to match current regular acessiable price or what seniors are currently being charged for ocen views cabins.

Any thoughts?

Not all cruises have senior discounts. We don't need an accessible cabin so I no idea what the status is with that. It's probably a good idea to call & find out for sure. If nothing else you'll know how to handle price drops for the accessible cabin going forward.

With all the price drops as of late it had me wondering.

If a senior is booked into an acessiable cabin, what rate should they be paying? The regular rate or the senior rate?

There is no fleet-wide "senior rate." Some sailings will offer a senior discount, others won't. Same with residency discounts; some sailings will offer a discount for people in a select state(s), others won't.

Three years ago, on IOS, my family and brother in laws family each had quad interior cabins and my in- laws had a handicapped cabin of the same cabin class. We had two price drops prior to final payment and each time we got issued refunds. There is no pricing difference for handicapped cabins within a certain class. The room was great, it was about twice the size of ours.

Archived