is the $350 unlimited pictures photopass cd on oasis still offered

kahliasmom

When I went online to book dining, entertainment, etc, I noticed an option for pre-purchasing photos. When I clicked on it, I came across an option to pre-purchase a photocd that would contain 15 photos for $199. This is not a bad deal when you consider that photos cost about $19.99 each on board. But last year on than Allure we paid $350 for a photocd, where it was an unlimited number of pictures. Is that still offered? We got so many pictures that is was well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

They seem to have raised the prices. On Oasis last September the unlimited one was only $249. Then when cruised on Oasis again last month it was $499! Bought it in September but no way was going to pay $499 for it last month. As a result, did not buy ANY photos last month. If they are going to charge ridiculous ripoff prices, I refuse to pay.

I purchased the photo package that included all photos for our Serenade cruise next week about 5 weeks ago for $250. 2 weeks ago, I got an email saying that the price had dropped to $199. I could cancel my current package and rebook it to get the new price. When do you ever get a company send you a notice stating they DROPPED the price?? I told them to refund my money and rebooked it right away for the cheaper price. Personally this is a great price for all the photos that we have taken!!

Archived