Samba Menu

lauraapp

It's a Brazilian Steakhouse. There is a buffet with Salads and different types of sides, and then the waiters come around with swords of different types of grilled meats that they carve tableside. You just have whatever items/meats that appeal to you.

Enjoy.

Does anyone have a samba menu? Or is there one? Not sure if it is family style or not? Do they have desserts? Thanks

They do have a menu, but you do not choose from the menu, they bring everything to the table one piece of meat at a time. The rest you take yourself from the buffet.

I haven't been to Samba, but I have been to brazilian steakhouses. They bring the meat to your table and carve it directly onto your plate. There are many types of meat available and you can tell them no thanks and wait for what you really want. You are given a card (typically green on one side and red on the other) that you turn to indicate you want them stop by or to just leave you alone.

The Samba on Allure has a light box you switch from green, if you want more items, and red to mean you are finished. They will tell you the items they intend to bring out so you can decide if you want to skip one ( or more) to save room. I know that there were a few dessert choices, but we were too full to order – and I am not sure if they are included.

Enjoy

M

Is there a particular cut to get/avoid? Plan on eating there in May, hubby is a meat and potatoes guy, I love salad, figured it was a good compromise :)

If he doesn't like the meat he gets then just don't eat that piece and get something else when they bring it around.

Is there a particular cut to get/avoid? Plan on eating there in May, hubby is a meat and potatoes guy, I love salad, figured it was a good compromise :)

No, they come around enough and give you small enough portions that if you don't like something push it aside and wait for the next one. I was surprised how much I liked the sausage.

hollon, it does cost extra. I can't remember but I think is was around $25 or $35/pp. The only thing I know about the seafood is that it is in the "appetizers" on the buffet part. Like all different kinds of noodles w/seafood in it. I don't like seafood so I skipped that part. Totally worth the cost, if you like meat. The bread and desserts are awesome also.

LOVED SAMBAS on ALLURE Dec. 2011. The BEST grilled veggies! You can eat as much or little as you want from the salad bar. They brought my son, father and I grilled Salmon, which was NOT on the menu, but we asked for it. The 25.00 charge is 1/2 of what we pay on land at Brazilian steakhouses. We had 12 meats to choose from- a variety of chicken, lamb, pork and beef (all braized and sauces were included). Try the grilled bananas! Desserts were included and they had a choice of 3: a fruit and mouse light dessert, a berry pie and the chocolate sampler. Wish I could figure out how to upload photos!

Oh, the men danced with a brazilian dancer who came to each table!

We were on Allure last June and we went with our 2 kids (9 & 11) and we loved it! We have eaten at Brazilian steakhouses before and although it's not exactly like the ones at home, was a great substitute - and about 1/2 the price! Kids and adults alike are all charged $25. Plenty for my kids to eat and we relaxed, took our time and were absolutely FULL by the time we were done! Took a long walk around the ship afterwards!! Enjoy!! :D

$25 per person is a great price. Going to Fogo is normally about $50/person (main course only, not desert). I have a receipt from a large group of us that went durring what's called "restaurant week" where the place discount their meals to help build new business and the bill for 12 of us was still $600. It was $30/person and included the desert for us that night.

fogo.jpg

Archived